Who We Are?
Shubh Karman Society was established in the year of 1999 and registered with Deputy Registrar of Societies, Hoshiarpur with Registration Number HOSH/104/2001-2002. It is an NGO/CBO, which is partly sponsored by various agencies for different projects but most of society activities are being run by donation given by members.
- To promote intellectual, moral, social, spiritual, educational and economic status of people.
- To assist and rehabilitate the destitute, poor, needy and older people.
- To aware the society particularly youth against drug abuse, alcohol use, HIV/AIDS, TB and to save the society from these social and health problems by awareness campaigns and rehabilitation centre.
- To promote and educate the people for conservation of energy, safety of environment and plantations.
- Community Managed Bio-industrial watershed projects
- Health awareness campaign
- Healthy Environment and culture campaign
- Assistance and rehabilitation of poor & needy people
- Jeewan Aas De-addiction Centre at Hoshiarpur (2006-12).
- Charitable Hospital
- School for needy students
- Old age home
- Development of model eco-friendly village
- Rural Employment generation activities